In this post, you will learn the best way to get straw in the medieval dynasty. In the Medieval Dynasty, straws were a valuable resource that you needed for different missions. And they helped several crucial purposes:
- Building Materials: It’s used in constructing buildings, like houses, barns, and workshops. Without straw, your village won’t grow or thrive.
- Crafting: Straw can be turned into useful items and tools. It’s like the LEGO bricks of the medieval Dynasty, allowing you to create essential items.
- Farming: If you plan to be a successful farmer in the game, you’ll need straw to fertilize your fields and make them more productive.
Let’s get started.
READ ALSO: How To Catch Walleye In Stardew Valley?
Best Way To Get Straw In Medieval Dynasty
- Farming for Straw
- Building an excavation
- Farming For Straw
Farming for straw in the Medieval Dynasty is like planting the seeds for your future success. If you want to build a thriving village, you’ll need to learn the ropes of farming.
However, farming is more than just planting and harvesting crops; it’s your key to a steady supply of straw. By growing your own, you have control over how much straw you produce, which can be a game-changer as your village expands.
In the Medieval Dynasty, two main crops were your straw-generating heroes: wheat and barley. When you plant these seeds and nurture them, they’ll grow into full-grown crops. And, when it’s time to harvest them, not only do you get grain for food, but you also get straw as a bonus.
READ ALSO: How To Get Soul Guitar in Blox Fruits
1. Steps To Farming Straw
Here’s how you can start farming for straw:
- Prepare Your Fields: First, find a suitable piece of land on your farm. You’ll need a hoe to prepare the soil.
- Plant Your Seeds: After your field is ready, plant the wheat or barley seeds. Just walk up to the field and use the seeds from your inventory.
- Water and Wait: Like real-life crops, these in-game crops need some tender loving care. Make sure your crops are watered, either by Mother Nature or using a watering can.
- Harvest Time: Wait for your crops to grow, and when they turn golden, harvest them.
- Collect the Bounty: Once you’ve harvested, you’ll collect both grain and straw.
2. Pro Tips for Farming Success
- Rotate Crops: To maximize your yield, consider rotating between wheat and barley each season.
- Upgrade Your Tools: As you progress, invest in better farming tools. A better hoe, for example, can make preparing fields faster and easier.
- Expand Your Fields: As your village grows, consider expanding your farming operation with more fields. Farming for straw may take a bit of time and effort, but it’s one of the best ways you can get straw in the Medieval Dynasty.
READ ALSO: Is Golf With Friends Cross Platform?
- Building An Excavation Shed
Building an excavation shed is like having your little workshop dedicated to gathering straws. Here’s how to do it:
- Resources: Gather the necessary resources like logs and sticks.
- Craft the Shed: Once you have the resources, craft the excavation shed from your crafting menu.
- Location: Find a suitable spot on your land for the shed.
3. Assigning Villagers To Gather Reeds
You’ll want to assign two of your villagers to work at the excavation shed. Look for villagers with talent level 3 for excavation.
- Assign Villagers: Go to the excavation shed, select it, and assign two talented villagers to work there.
- Set to Gather Reeds: Once your villagers are appointed, set the excavation shed to gather 100% reeds.
Ken a.k.a Kenobi is a passionate gamer and freelance game writer who specializes in keeping gaming enthusiasts informed with the latest gaming trends and hacks.