Every Roblox player must have access to a game pass to enjoy the content it has to offer. You can monetize Roblox games when you have a game pass.
Game pass makes it necessary for players to buy exclusive benefits in any of your games. When your game has a game pass, players who purchased the paid items can have access to restricted items, unique avatars, or even an infinite power-up.
Game Pass will allow you to earn some Robux when players buy an item. Players who buy game passes will access the VIP areas of your game. They will be rewarded with special abilities, and have some privileges not given to others.
So, as a gamer, you can buy a game pass as a contribution while creators use it as a means to monetize their games. It also allows for maximum experience for players.
On how to make a game pass, you need to have created a game already. Any game you create on the Roblox platform can be monetized with a game pass.
Games are developed in the Roblox platform in the creation tab and you can see your published game in the My Creations tab. Just follow the steps we have below to finish adding a game pass to your game. Your game must be made public without which people will not see and won’t buy the game pass.
Note, you can create a game pass only through browsers. So, log into your Roblox account through your browser to start the process.
How To Make a Game Pass
The steps we shared below will guide you to create your game pass and set the amount of Robux needed to buy the pass.
- Open your system browser and visit Roblox’s official page.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Tap on the Create option seen at the top.
- Look at Under My Creations and tap on the game you created. It is beside the Start Place
- Tap on Store and click on the Add Pass button.
- Select the image and name to give your game pass and click Preview to see how it will appear.
- Tap on Verify Upload if you like the name and image you used. This will create your game pass and upload it. When you go to Passes, under it, you will see your game pass here. Click on it to view it.
- The next step is to tap the gear icon and choose Configure.
- Tap on Sales to release it to the market.
- Now, Enable the Item for Sale. Set the Robux amount to buy it which is beside the Price Section. Then click on Save to save the new price.
SEE VIDEO GUIDE
With these steps, you have created your first official Roblox game pass. When you visit your game page under the Store tab, you can see the game pass there. Be informed that 30% of your game pass income will be deducted by Roblox. To see your earnings, go to Small Price under the specified Robux.
Now navigate to the Roblox Please Donate experience and raise a stall to present your game pass to gamers. Gamers will be able to buy or donate to your game pass and you will take 70% of the income.
How to Make a Game Pass on a Mobile Phone?
The game pass cannot be created in your Roblox account using the Roblox app. But you can make a Roblox game pass when you log in with your phone browser to your Roblox account. Once you log in, switch the browser to a desktop version and start the process.
Below steps will guide you to make Roblox game pass using your mobile phone browser.
- Launch your device browser.
- Visit the Roblox official website and log in.
- For iPhone users:
locate and tap the Two A’s at the side of the Roblox site.
For Android users:
You will see three dots beside the Roblox site, click on it, and tap on Desktop Site to switch to desktop view.
READ: Murder Mystery 2 Script
- Once you have set this up, go up and follow the steps to create a game pass and publish it for sale.
Is It Free to Create a Game Pass on Roblox?
Creating game passes on the Roblox platform is free. Even as it’s free to create, you will also earn from it while Roblox earns through the 30% deductions.
These are all the steps needed to create a Roblox game pass using your PC browser and a mobile phone browser. With the game pass, you will monetize your games and earn Robux when players buy them. This is also a method the Roblox platform is using to appreciate its developers as you will earn 70% of the income.
Ken a.k.a Kenobi is a passionate gamer and freelance game writer who specializes in keeping gaming enthusiasts informed with the latest gaming trends and hacks.